Lack of self esteem is a serious issue and one has to take measures to deal with it. While the solutions may or may not be simple and may or may not take time, one very imminent downside is how your day to day activities get influenced negatively. Following are some of the ways your lack of self esteem can show up in everyday life.
- Saying “yes” to everything.
- Negative self talk or self criticism.
- Back down when opinions are challenged by others.
- Being indecisive with simple decisions.
- Fearing failure.
- Taking constructive criticism personally
- Sweating the small stuff.
- Afraid to share your opinions in a conversation.
- Giving up too easily.
- Comparing yourself negatively to others.
- Claiming your successes are just luck.
- Buying things because others like them not because you like them.
- Social withdrawal.
- Excessive preoccupation with personal problem.
- Letting fear stop you from trying new things.
Stay tuned for more from Pixels of Life.